Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- Staring at a blank screen or sheet of paper, willing the words in your head to magically appear in a sensible order in front of you?
- Agreeing to give a talk or speech but secretly crying inside at the thought of pulling a script together?
- Leaving it to the very last minute to convert your pages of scruffy notes into a polished, articulate and compelling board report?
- Thrashed out a masterpiece but can’t face the thought of red-penning your efforts?
- Looking for an unusual, sincere and personal way to tell someone how you feel?
Knowing what you want to say and having the time, skill or patience to get it out in the best way, can be very different things and that’s where I can help.
With over 20 years writing experience, whether you need a press release, a sales brochure, a whitepaper, copy for your website or a thank-you note, I can help you find the right words to communicate with your audience.
Understanding your message and how you want your audience to react is critical in selecting the most effective tone and language to connect and engage with them.
Through listening to what you’re hoping to achieve, I can help you find your voice by creating copy that inspires, influences and excites your reader.